perfect portion for 2
- ½ cup of raw cashew nuts
- a good pinch of Celtic sea salt or Himalayan pink salt
- 3 tsp – 3 tbsp raw cacao, according to taste
- 1 tbsp desiccated coconut – optional
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar or maple syrup
- 2 oranges, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 ripe avocado, deseeded and peeled
- Place cashews, salt, sugar, coconut and cacao into TM bowl and grind 10 seconds, speed 10, until the cashews are ground up. Scrap sides and bottom of TM bowl to loosen, as nuts can turn into butter and if they are stuck to the walls of the bowl they won’t incorporate nicely into the mousse.
- Add avocado and oranges and blitz for up to 1 minute, speed 10. or until your desired consistency has been achieved. Scrape down sides every now and then.
- Spoon into glasses and place in the fridge. Or not. Just eat the mousse, enjoy 😉
- Place all ingredients into a blender and blitz until smooth in consistency – about 5 minutes, stopping every 30 seconds to scrape sides.
- When nice and smooth, spoon mousse into glasses or bowls and either eat straight away, or if you can wait, pop them in the fridge for a few hours.